Skills & Services
Skilled consultant, auditor and trainer in quality management, customer service measurement, auditing and integrated management system implementation.
Provides Professional Indemnity Insurance risk assessments for build services professionals.
Specialist industries include recycling facilities, professionals design services such as architects and engineers, telecoms companies and a range of SMEs.
Main Expertise: Quality and Environmental Management
Secondary Expertise: Integrated Management System Implementation and auditing to standards including ISO 9001, 14001. Insurance and Customer Service audits.
Over twenty years experience of quality management consultancy in SMEs and thriteen years experience of quality of service auditing and consultancy inlarge telecommunications providers.
Have helped dozens small businesses to aso 9001 and ISO 14001 as well as other specialist standards.
Qualifications & Accreditations
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Masters degree in Business Administration
- PhD in Relationship Quality Consultancy
- Member of the Chartered Quality institute
- IRCA Registered Principal Assessor
- Affiliate of the Association of Environmental Auditors
- Ofcom approved Total Metering and Billing System Audit Body
Maintains a number of regular clients, so is available at short notice.