Exhibitions & Events
As part of an organisation’s marketing programme, exhibitions provide an excellent opportunity to meet face-to-face with existing and potential clients, as well as suppliers, ‘partners’ and even competitors.
Here are some key benefits that an organisation can achieve by attending exhibitions:
- Raising an organisation’s profile both through high profile, professional presence and in some cases, through participating in industry seminars and speaking opportunities linked to the exhibition
- Showcase products and services to a well-defined audience
- Meet existing and potential clients/customers in significant numbers over a short time period
- Keep track on developments in the market
- Network with the market and its target media
Any company event should be focused on three main principles – education, motivation and fun. Again this provides an opportunity to meet face-to-face with a company’s key audiences including management, staff, existing/potential clients, investors and stakeholders and key suppliers.
Here are some key benefits that an organisation can achieve by holding corporate events:
- A major opportunity to educate, motivate and/or reward staff
- Potential to provide key knowledge to both existing and potential clients
- Excellent platform for networking with clients, potential stakeholders and key suppliers
- An ideal platform for launching new products/services
- A forum to present key information to relevant media
At ibd we have numerous advisors with exhibition and event expertise, from those with experience of business-to-business markets, to consumer and not-for-profit. We can cover any sector specialism a company might require and are able to pool teams of advisors where a client might require a breadth of marketing support.