ibd Law is part of ibd which provides affordable legal support to enable you to run successful businesses. ibd Law provides essential commercial legal services and legal support and a seamless service covering all aspects of the business needs ranging from insurance, employment and HR, health and safety, accounting, taxation and finance. The legal expertise and support will provide strategic and invaluable input to clients as they consider growth strategies for their businesses.
Services and Legal Expertise
ibd Law can provide significant expertise and legal support in:
- Intellectual property law: developing strategies on how to protect, enhance, commercialise and exploit intangible assets to maximise their value
- Commercial and contract law advice: working with businesses on general commercial law and advising on and providing documentation for general day-to-day operations by reviewing and negotiating agreement with partners, suppliers and/or customers
- Corporate finance: working on any proposed acquisition and divestments strategies that may involve financing from private equity houses or angel investor networks or other lenders including the preparation for any flotations
- International advice: advising and assisting UK companies expanding overseas into Asia and Europe through international joint ventures, licensing or distribution arrangements
- Compliance and regulatory work: providing advice on corporate governance rules, developing appropriate policies, systems and training materials for regulation relating for example to the Bribery Act 2010 and other specific regulatory regimes that are peculiar to the businesses.
ibd Law considers it critical that essential routine legal support like other business services should be budgetable. To help clients budget for legal costs and to ensure that there are no concerns about picking up the phone to ask for advice, ibd Law will work on a transaction fee or monthly fee basis, both of which will be fixed. The rate charged will be agreed upfront based on agreed deliverables for an agreed period.
Need to know more?
If you would like to know more about this service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.